Network with your peers
Join the conversation on the future of the structural building components industry. From the sharing of ideas at the local level to bringing these idea together at the national level, members serve as the catalyst for a strong, unified, prosperous industry helping to shape it's future.
Wisconsin Truss Manufacturers Association
The Wisconsin Truss Manufacturers Association (WTMA) welcomes anyone interested in our industry to join us for conversation, networking, and problem-solving.
WTMA is proud to be a part of the structural building components industry and promote activities that will enhance the technical and economic progress of the industry. We are pleased to work with code and governing bodies, authorities involved with standards development, and industry-related associations to increase the understanding and sound use of components. We are a local chapter of the Structural Building Components Association (SBCA).
The video below explains how building components offer the most efficient structural framing solutions and how they've made a difference in communities across the country, allowing for the most effective use of time, labor, and materials to frame all types of structures. Our chapter continues to explore ways to attract people to careers in the industry and educate the marketplace to achieve ongoing success.
For additional information on building with structural components, visit SBCA's Best Way to Frame website.
- SBCA’s New Online Store Makes Buying Easier
- BFS Increases Manufactured Product Sales by 16.8%
- SYP Fiber Plentiful, but Mill Capacity Maxed Out
- Charts: Builders’ Top Challenges Change a Lot in 2021
- UFPI's Sunbelt Acquires Spartanburg Forest Products
- Blue Jay Supplies Invests $3.5M to Expand Truss Plant
- Lendlease Earnings Illustrate Lumber & COVID Impacts
- Webinar: Protect Your Workers from Dust Explosions
- College Hosts Truss Building Contest for HS Students
- Demand Prompting Commercial GCs to Build Houses